Limited edition run
- 32-single, 60% combed cotton 40% poly jersey blend
- 4.3 oz
- Modern slim fit, extreme softness
- Slightly heathered appearance
- 1×1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- Printed on Next Level Apparel
- 1 color print measures 6.5″ wide x 8″ tall
- Made in USA & printed in Wisconsin
The infamous Baco Flower was hand drawn by Mark Hilson in ’94 and first appeared on the pink Baco 5 cover. We had shirts available back then with the flower, but they have long since been out of print.
To celebrate the release of the Baco box set and new “Push It To 11” documentary, we’ve updated the flower graphic with a modern, hand-sketched look for a new commemorative shirt. Limited-edition run. Get em while they’re hot.